[sr-dev] Doing a quick test with http_async_client module from master branch

[sr-dev] Doing a quick test with http_async_client module from master branch

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Hello,

anyone around here that can do a quick test with http_async_module? I
don't have a testbed for it right now and I would spend the time on
other resources if someone here can run some tests with
http_async_client module from master branch. I did a bit of internal
refactoring in order to be able to export the function to kemi interface
-- nothing radical, but it would be good to know it didn't break anything.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com

Re: [SR-Users] Doing a quick test with http_async_client module from master branch

Federico Cabiddu-2
Hi Daniel,
I tested the latest master branch with different scenarios: successful replies with/without suspending the transaction, error cases (connection refused) and timeouts.
Look fine for now, I will try to setup some longer tests to check on the long run.
Thank you :)

Cheers,

Federico